RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: The Door of Life

Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:54 am

The Call: Thread Review

Overview

Wow but this was action packed! I really enjoyed this very odd combination of PCs, you all worked together as players really well - and you rolled with the punches, too - from where you were to the roaring of the Fiend, this thread was an absolute pleasure to read from beginning to end. People swapping in an out worked seamlessly, too, and you all did a great job. I very much enjoyed reading and grading this thread - please let me know if you feel I've missed anything.

Maxine

XP = 20
Renown = None

knowledge

None requested. Please send me a list of knowledges requested as per this thread

Rewards

Mirror Mine
A small compact mirror with intricate patterning on it. While this is in her possession, once a cycle, Maxine is able to dedicate a mirror as hers. Once dedicated, she can - after a brief few seconds of concentration - look out through that mirror once a day. Her vision is limited to what her reflection would see, were she standing in front of the mirror and the reflection able to look out. She may have up to two mirrors dedicated at any one time, although she may only dedicate a new one once per cycle. If she attempts to dedicate a third, the first mirror will stop working, and the new one will take precedence.

Kisaik

XP = 20
Renown = None

knowledge

Acrobatics: Jumping whilst running
Acrobatics: Best time to jump from a swing
Acrobatics: Balancing on branches
Acrobatics: Basic Moves are Often Parts of Advanced Moves
Acrobatics: Best to be Wearing Pants, Not a Dress
Acrobatics: Cartwheels, Forward and Lateral
Acrobatics: Do Some Stretching Exercises First
Acrobatics: Keep Momentum From One Move to the Next
Acrobatics: Climbing While Tied To Another Person
Acrobatics: Forward somersault

Gardening: Moss behaves in certain ways
Gardening: Moss does not usually grow in perfect rectangles
Gardening: Moss doesn't just grow on trees.
Gardening Dirtier than the books describe
Gardening: Speaking to plants
Gardening: The right tools!
Gardening: Window boxes and planters for growing food
Gardening: Growing herbs in a ship’s cabin
Gardening: Using a ship’s cabin roof as a gardening space
Gardening: Keep vegetables and fruits cool when storing them

Rewards

Shadow Shard
A tiny-teeny Tunawa sized blade (roughly a gladius sort of size for you) - which appears to be made out of shadow. When you hold it, it is solid, of masterwork quality and imparts (as well as it's usual damage) a sensation of cold dread in those you fight - which may be overcome by discipline, etc, fairly easily. You are able to store the blade in your shadow - and pull it from the same. When it is in your shadow it is just ... your shadow. You simply will it into existence and, as long as you have a shadow, you've got a sword.

Thysbae

XP = 20
Renown = None

knowledge

None requested. Please send me a list of knowledges requested as per this thread

Rewards

Tangible Teardrop
A small cut-crystal pendant for a necklace, in the shape of a teardrop. Wearing this item conveys the ability to see in the dark. Natural darkness - even total - is as low dusk to the wearer of this necklace, but it has no impact on magical darkness.

Sephira

XP = 20
Renown = None

knowledge

Rewards

Chaos Key
A small metal key, intricately patterned - looking rather like a stereotypical jailer's key. With this key Seph may open one door a cycle. No matter how intricate the lock, how difficult to unlock, or heavily barred a door is, this key will unlock it. It does not work on magically sealed doors. Also, once per cycle, Seph may dedicate a lock as hers. When she does that - only this key will open it, it becomes magically sealed. Only one lock may be dedicated at any time and this may be overcome by magic etc.

word count: 728
"Red in hoof and claw....."

Return to “Parts Unknown”