• Closed • A Broken Girl

Letter from Vlu to Faith, Re:plague ridden girl

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.
Vluharqih
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: +197
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Player Review
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

A Broken Girl

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:34 pm

56 Ymiden, 719
Etzos

Dear Faith,

I hope this letter finds you well. Though it has been several arcs since we last spoke, I remember you well, and tales of your exploits have rocked this world.

I write to you, and by extension the Order of Adunih, on behalf of Alfred Siltra and his daughter Persephone. As you've likely not heard, early this cycle, Lisirra launched an all out assault of Etzos during the ether storms. Millions died from her plague, but I have found a girl who remains alive, though bears symptoms of the disease. Her father appears wholly immune, though whether that is due to his own immunity or the non-viability of the infection in creatures other than Persephone, I do not know.

I told Alfred that you would do whatever necessary to assist his daughter, and I trust that I do not strain our acquaintance overmuch with this request.

Regards,

Alexandra McKay
word count: 157

Return to “Letters From Afar”